To consider your application for admission, CMM College of Theology, the following is to be understood and submitted:
- Students must be 18 years of age or older and profess Christ as Lord.
- Students also must be willing to have a background check.
- A completed application form, you download this on the homepage of this site. The application must be accompanied by a $60 non-refundable application fee and a passport size photograph.
- The applicant’s ministry experience, which should be typed. Please give attention to typing and grammar.
- Students must have a high school diploma or the equivalent and supply the official copy of the applicant’s high school or college transcripts, which must include the date of graduation.
- A pastoral recommendation from the applicant’s present pastor. This person must not be a member of the applicant’s immediate family.
- A score for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), if the student is from a nation where English is not the primary language. Proficiency in English will be demonstrated by the score on that test.
Please allow our staff ample time to process your application If you don’t complete the requirements above, it will delay the processing of your application. We will keep you apprised of the status of your application and your acceptance to CMM College of Theology.
Student and Faculty Nondiscrimination Policy
The CMM College of Theology admits students of all races, color national and ethnic origin with all rights, privileges, programs, and activates made available to students of CMM College of Theology. CMM College of Theology does not discriminate based on race, color, national, or ethical origin in administration of its policies, loan policies, or other school-administered programs.
Statement Standards-Code of Conduct
All students are required to give a testimony of having accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. Each student is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will, at no time, bring reproach upon our Savior or CMM.
Application Fees and Tuition
A non-refundable application fee of $60 must accompany all applications. Upon approval of application one-third of tuition plus cost of textbooks is due at REGISTRATION. Please note that no textbooks will be released without pre-payment! The remaining balance of tuition and other application fees MUST be paid in full by April 15th of each school year. A 10% discount will be applied for all full prepayment tuitions.
CMM College of Theology reserves the right to allow credits earned at other institutions for similar courses taken at that institution. If credit is awarded, the candidate will be assessed $2.00 per credit hour. These hours may not exceed 60% of the required hours for graduation from CMM College of Theology.
Application for Advanced Standing
Simply enclose all of the information requested on the enrollment application, along with the appropriate fees. Make your check payable to CMM (you can pay online or in the Missions office). You will be given a detailed report of your advanced standing in the degree program of your choice.
Students may change or drop a program at any time during the first week after notification of their acceptance into CMM College of Theology. When a program is dropped or withdrawn from and no substitute is taken, a 10% refund will be made upon request. No refunds are given for books. Students must notify CMM College of Theology in writing, of the intention to withdraw or drop a program, no refunds on doctoral degrees.